Have you ever considered auto feeding your Facebook posts to Twitter? This means that whenever you post on Facebook, that message will automatically display on you Twitter page as well. The benefits are that you increase you audience and save time posting across both mediums.
To have your Facebook posts fed to Twitter, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Open a second browser
- Login to you Twitter account
- Click on this link https://www.facebook.com/twitter/ and be sure to check that Facebook is going to link to the Twitter account that you desire.
- You now have the option of selecting what type of Facebook posts display on Twitter (e.g. status updates, photos, video links, notes and events).
- Last, click on the button ‘Link to Twitter’.
Your Facebook page will now be linked to Twitter.
For more information on this process click on the Big Fin article here: http://www.bigfin.com/blog/post-facebook-to-twitter/