EFR Instructor Trainer Course
Demand continues to grow for EFR Instructors, particularly with the OWSI exit requirement. This programme is conducted using a mix of online study and practical sessions. Upon registration you will receive information on how to access the online portion of the programme which must be completed prior to attending the practical skills training and assessment portion of the programme.
To attend the EFR Instructor Trainer Course you must:
- Be a current EFR Primary & Secondary Care and Care for Children Instructor.
- Have issued 25 EFR Course Completion Authorisations or taught at least 5 separate EFR courses.
- Have no verified quality assurance issues on file within the past 12 months.
Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer Course fee includes the following products:
- Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer Guide & Lesson Guides CD-Rom
- EFR Care at a Glance card
- Online study components.
- Application fee for Instructor Trainer.
Please click on this link to be taken to the EFR IT Online registration page:
EFR IT – Koh Tao – September 14, 2012 or register via the PADI Pro’s site under Pro Development/EFR.
Contact Matt Cater via email to confirm you meet pre-requisites: email@example.com