PADI Asia Pacific is pleased to announce an exciting new career opportunity exists for a dynamic and proven Sales Manager to lead our Sales team. Strong customer focus, a great work location in Sydney, Australia and an excellent work environment. Please see below for the job description.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Field Services
REPORTS TO: Director, Sales & Field Services
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sales & Field Services team located in Frenchs Forest, Sydney, Australia. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities and operations of the Sales Department and leading a team of internal Sales Representatives. You will work in conjunction with the Director, Sales & Field Services to facilitate the decision making process in the areas of strategic sales planning and product management. In addition, you will operate as a member of the Management team and effectively collaborate with other departments and executives within the organization including PADI Worldwide and other Regional Headquarters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with Director, Sales & Field Services to lead the Sales team in meeting or exceeding sales goals, order processing, providing order related customer service and resolving member enquiries and/or requests.
- Manage and develop all internal sales activity.
- Motivate, inspire and lead the Sales team.
- Develop, maintain and strengthen customer relationships.
- Develop sales strategies, establish goals, monitor department performance and reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and management of the annual sales budget and forecasting.
- Represent PADI at Business Academies, dive shows and events as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or other relevant Sales qualifications preferred.
- PADI Instructor, Course Director preferred.
- 2 years experience within the Recreational Diving Industry.
- Minimum 4 years experience in sales with a proven track record.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI Asia Pacific
- Working knowledge of the PADI Educational System and its products
- Excellent computer skills: working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and database programs.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising abilities.
- Excellent management and leadership ability.
- Strong team player.
- Goal oriented.
The Manager, Sales is required to live and operate within Sydney, Australia therefore appropriate citizenship or visa is essential.
Applications closing date: Friday, 8th February 2013
Please send your CV to:
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific