JOB TITLE: Regional Manager (Thailand)
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Field Services
REPORTS TO: Manager, Field Services
We are seeking a Regional Manager (Thailand) to join our PADI Asia Pacific team. In this role you will be responsible for providing localised support to PADI Members. You must possess a thorough understanding of PADI’s products and services whilst meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide localised support to PADI Members.
- Provide customer service to the membership and act as a liaison to answer Member enquiries
- Promote and sell PADI products to retailers during store visits and consumer contact
- Promote PADI education system and philosophy.
- Direct involvement in the development and implementation of product promotions and campaigns.
- Function as instructional specialist in consultation/seminars with PADI members.
- Maintain regular contact with PADI Dive Centres and Resorts
- Provide public relations for PADI and represent PADI before governments and official agencies as needed.
- Present at and actively participate in follow up programs associated with Business of Diving programs, including Management Training Workshop and Con Ed Workshop.
- Represent PADI at Business Academies, dive shows and events as required.
- Perform all reporting and paperwork functions as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or other relevant Sales qualifications preferred.
- PADI Instructor, Course Director preferred.
- 2 years’ experience within the Recreation Diving Industry, Dive store retail experience preferred.
- Experience in sales with a proven track record.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI Asia Pacific
- Working knowledge of the PADI Educational System and its products
- Excellent computer skills: working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and database programs.
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to function in a non-structured situation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Political astuteness
- Goal oriented.
- Must be able to travel when required.
The Regional Manager is required to live and operate within Thailand therefore ability to secure relevant visa/work permit is essential.
Applications closing date: 13th December 2013
Please send your CV to:
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific