Use the ScubaEarth GoPro Video Contest to increase your PADI Digital Underwater Photographer course enrolment.
The ScubaEarth GoPro Video Contest entrants have the chance to win a new GoPro Hero3+ camera with underwater housing and filters by submitting a video (five minutes maximum) promoting the scuba diver lifestyle.
The contest ends 31 July, so don’t miss this chance to use the contest to boost upcoming digital underwater photography or videography courses. Here’s how:
- Post announcements on your ScubaEarth and Facebook pages.
- Send customers an email encouraging them to join your upcoming PADI Digital Underwater Photographer and Videographer courses to increase their chances of winning.
- Add a banner or link to your website.
- Add an article or banner to your newsletter or blog.
Check out some of the previous winning videos:
- Darran Foo – PADI Divemaster and February winner for his SCUBA Sipadan video.
- Nathaniel Taylor – PADI Instructor at Blue Water Divers in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos, and March winner for his Grand Turk 2014 video.
- Tony Ernst – PADI Instructor at Pompano Beach Dive Center, Pompano, Florida, USA and April winner for his Shipwreck Diving in Pompano Beach video.
- Andy Phillips – PADI Course Director at Utila Dive Centre, Utila, Honduras and May winner for his UDC on Tour – Galapagos Underwater with Go Pro Cameras and Rebreathers video.
For details, including the official rules, visit the GoPro Video Contest details page.