The new Online Processing Center is now live. The new center was enhanced based upon PADI Member feedback to ensure a more user friendly experience. It is responsive in design so that it can be easily accessed by your mobile or tablet.
Importantly, the old PIC Online application is now retired, and all online certifications will need to be processed via the revamped Online Processing Center.
The revised Online Processing Center has launched in multiple languages including English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic and Russian.
Some of the exciting enhancements to the Online Processing Center are:
- Reorganization and simplified navigation.
- Mobile optimization of all screens.
- Simplified language and wording throughout the portal.
- Downloadable reports for digital products in each status.
- Digital codes scoreboard for a quick reference of your available codes.
- Integrated tooltips to provide descriptions of each section or application.
- Improved filtering and sorting options of digital code data.
- Drop-down menu of languages.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact the PADI Asia Pacific Training or Customer Service teams.