Congratulations to Langkawi Scuba in Malaysia who became a PADI Resort October 2015.
Langkawi Scuba is the only PADI Dive Resort on Langkawi, Malaysia.
From Langkawi Scuba:
- We think scuba diving should be fun and done safely.
- We dive in small groups to make your experience more personal.
- We follow the high standards of PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
- We use new rental equipment and make sure it is serviced regularly.
- We dive at nearby sites where you will be the only divers.
PADI Dive Resorts are businesses that primarily cater to traveling recreational scuba divers and snorkelers, and offer activities such as recreational scuba and snorkeling instruction, Discover Scuba Diving experiences, guided recreational scuba dives and snorkeling excursions from the shore or a boat, and dive equipment rentals. Other services may include dive equipment sales as well as various watersport activities in addition to scuba diving. Dive Resorts are typically, but not exclusively, located in vacation areas and may be directly affiliated with facilities offering accommodations to the traveling diver.
Find out more about Langkawi Scuba:
For information about becoming a PADI Dive Centre, contact PADI Retail and Resort Association Manager, Mark Cummins – firstname.lastname@example.org