Did you know that more than one in ten international tourists worldwide are from China? Last year alone there were over 120 million outward-bound journeys from China, of which around half were for leisure.
With the rapid growth of Chinese travelling overseas, ‘PADI Business Academy – Outbound Chinese Tourism’ is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn how to engage with the Chinese market and ignite growth in all operational aspects of your business.
What will be covered?
- What the Chinese consumer is worth to your business
- Elements of a successful website
- Social media – Weibo, WeChat and video platforms such as Youku and Tencent Video
- Managing your Social Media accounts
- Referral programs and implementation
- Chinese Instructor development opportunities
- Marketing tools and Chinese services available to PADI Members
Bonus Offer: With every four paid attendees from the same business, you’ll receive a free tuition credit for a fifth attendee.
There are four PADI Business Academy – Outbound Chinese Tourism left this year:
Koh Tao, Thailand
Date: Thursday, 24 November 2016
Date: Monday, 28 November 2016
Date: Friday, 2 December 2016
Date: Tuesday, 6 December 2016
Hurry, the number of attendees are limited. Contact your Regional Manager, or complete the registration form and send to Alison.email@example.com to book your spot today.