- Educating PADI Members about the various features and benefits of PADI products and services and to support the sales of those products and services.
- Serve as the direct contact to the public and Membership for training and product support.
- Assist Members in the interpretation of PADI Standards and procedures
- Front line person to assist the Membership in understanding PADI, Tec Rec, Public Safety and EFR training programs, standards, philosophy and associated products; thereby establishing these programs appropriately in the region.
- Work closely with Regional Manager in meeting or exceeding sales goals, customer consultations, order processing and order related customer service problems.
Education and/or Experience:
- PADI IDC Staff Instructor (PADI Course Director preferred)
- EFR Instructor Trainer preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an active Instructor member
- Current PADI membership and insurance coverage required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
- Valid driver’s license and valid Passport
- Strong commitment to serve the goals and direction of PADI
- A thorough understanding of PADI digital products and services to be able to answer inquiries from PADI Members and students.
The Regional Training Consultant is required to live and operate within the region therefore appropriate citizenship, residency or ability to secure relevant visa or work permit is essential.
Applications closing date: Monday, 10th July 2017
To apply: Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Human Resources
PADI Asia Pacific
Unit 3, 4 Skyline Place
FRENCHS FOREST NSW 2086 AUSTRALIA