Don’t miss the last PADI Business Academy Outbound Chinese Tourism seminars for 2017!
Koh Samui – Sunday, 10 December 2017 – Register now
Kuala Lumpur – Wednesday, 13 December 2017 – Register now
With more than one in ten international tourists worldwide from China, it’s no wonder people want to know more about how to engage with this emerging market. Last year alone there were over 120 million outward-bound journeys from China, of which around half were for leisure.
With the rapid growth of Chinese travelling overseas, ‘PADI Business Academy – Outbound Chinese Tourism’ is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn how to engage with the Chinese market and ignite growth in all operational aspects of your business.
What will be covered?
- What the Chinese consumer is worth to your business
- Elements of a successful website
- Social media – Weibo, WeChat and video platforms such as Youku and Tencent Video
- Managing your Social Media accounts
- Referral programs and implementation
- Chinese Instructor development opportunities
- Marketing tools and Chinese services available to PADI Members
BONUS – Early Bird Offer
Register your place before Sunday, 29 October for Koh Samui or before Wednesday, 1 November for Kuala Lumpur to receive AUD$20 off the cost of your registration. Plus, with every third paid attendee, you will receive a fourth free. So get in early and register your spot today.
The number of attendees is limited to ensure that the PADI Business Academy staff can really focus on you. Register today to make sure you don’t miss out.