Did you know that more than one in ten international tourists worldwide are from China? Last year alone there were over 120 million outward-bound journeys from China, of which around half were for leisure.
With the rapid growth of Chinese travelling overseas, ‘PADI Business Academy – Outbound Chinese Tourism’ is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn how to engage with the Chinese market and ignite growth in all operational aspects of your business.
This Business Academy is taking place on April 25th in Bali.
The presentation and support materials will be in English.
This one day program will focus on:
- What the Chinese Consumer is Worth to Your Business
- Elements of a Successful Website
- Social Media –WeChat, Weibo and Video Platforms
- User Generated Content and its direct impact on business
- Effective visual merchandising
- Chinese Instructor Development Opportunities
- E-commerce and Online Travel Agents
- Marketing tools and Chinese Services Available to PADI Members
PADI Business Academy Includes:
- USB Drive filled with Business Academy materials
- PADI Business Academy Polo Shirt
- Lunch, snacks, tea and coffee
Tickets are limited so secure your place and register now
If you would like more information on the PADI Business Academy – Outbound Chinese Tourism, please email email@example.com or contact your PADI Regional Manager.
*Price does not include airfare, hotel or transportation costs. All other expenses incurred will be the responsibility of the participant. Dates and locations are subject to change, please refer to the PADI Pros’ Site for the latest information.