This is your last chance to register for the upcoming PADI Business Academy- Outbound Chinese Tourism in Tawau on Wednesday 12th December 2018.
Did you know that more than one in ten international tourists worldwide are from China? Last year alone there were over 120 million outward-bound journeys from China, of which around half were leisure.
With the rapid growth of Chinese tourists travelling overseas, PADI Business Academy- Outbound Chinese Tourism is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn how to engage with the Chinese market and ignite growth in all operational aspects of your business.
Over the course of the day, attendees can expect to gain further knowledge on the following topics:
- What the Chinese Consumer is worth to your business
- Elements of a Successful Website
- Social Media- WeChat, Weibo & Video Platforms
- User Generated Content and it’s direct impact on business
- Effective Instructor Development Opportunities
- E-commerce and Online Travel Agents
- Marketing tools and Chinese Services available to PADI Members
There will also be dedicated workshop time at the conclusion of the day, where PADI staff will help you work on specific action plans for your dive operation.
The number of attendees is limited to ensure that the PADI Business Academy staff can really focus on you. Register today to make sure you don’t miss out!
For more information, please contact your PADI Regional Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org