Increase your PADI Master Scuba Diver (MSD) certifications and you could win back the cost of your 2018 PADI Retail and Resort Association Membership, plus more! Join the PADI MSD Challenge today!
The PADI MSD Challenge is an exciting contest being held from the 1st of July 2018 until the 31st of December 2018. If you are an eligible PADI Dive Center or Resort you will have the opportunity to increase your PADI Master Scuba Diver ratings by growing your continued education certifications between the two contest dates. You can also tie this in with a free PADI MSD Application, available in the Asia Pacific region.
How does the MSD Challenge work?
- PADI will track your MSD ratings during 1st July 2018 and the 31st December 2018 vs the same calendar period in 2017.
- The PADI Dive Shops with the biggest percentage increase in each category will win.
- All eligible PADI Dive Shops are automatically entered into the competition and will compete in one of the two categories below:
Level 1: PADI Dive Centers with 0-4 MSD certifications during the comparison period (1st July-31st December 2017/2018)
Level 2: PADI Dive Centers with 5+ MSD certifications during the comparison period (1st July-31st December 2017/2018)
What are the prizes?
1st Place Winner in Level 1 & 2:
One free 2018 PADI Retailer & Resort Association Membership renewal*(refunded), gift packs with a PADI backpack, polo shirt, t-shirt, cap and water bottle. One AU$300 PADI Gear Voucher. Total Retail Value: AU$900 plus 2018 PADI Membership renewal fee* (AU$236.00-Au$1513.00, excluding GST, depending on Membership level).
2nd Place Winner in Level 1 & 2: Five PADI gift packs with PADI backpack, polo shirt, t-shirt, cap & water bottle. One AU$150 PADI Gear Voucher. Total Retail Value: AU $750.
Official Contest Rules
Please refer to the official contest rules here.
Marketing Tools and Resources
To help you promote the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating to divers, you can download our free Master Scuba Diver Toolkits. This includes various print and digital marketing materials needed to promote your campaign- available in English, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- See the PADI.com/msdchallenge page for inspiration on how to promote your own MSD Challenge campaign.
- Unique selling point: A Master Scuba Diver rating places divers among an elite group in which fewer than 2% of divers ever join – This course is the black belt of diving!