Written by PADI Regional Training Consultant, Robin Bylund.
Have you ever wanted to order your Digital PADI Products online and receive them into your account with minutes? With our PADI Online Shopping Cart, you can now place your Digital PADI Product orders online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and receive your products almost immediately into your account. The PADI Shopping Cart was updated back in 2018, making it by far the fastest and easiest way to order any PADI Digital Products. So if you haven’t had the chance to try the PADI Shopping Cart, give it a try as it will save you a lot of time while eliminating any potential delays from traditional order forms or back and forth emails.
What Do You Need to Get Started?
- Your PADI store or PADI Pro login details.
- Access to internet and one of the following devices: computer, mobile or tablet.
- For payment you will also need Credit card or PayPal account .
What is the Fastest Way to Order?
The Fastest way to order is to use “Saved Carts” for your standard digital orders which will allow you to simply click “re-order”. This will process the order right away based on the products and quantities you have set up your “Saved Cart” with. The first time you do this, it might take an extra few minutes but once setup, it will take you no more than 1-2 minutes to place the same order again.
How Do You Set Up Your “Saved Cart”?
- Click “Account” in the top menu.
2. Scroll down and click on “Quick Order form”.
3. Enter the product code (1) and adjust quantities you wish (2) and click “Add item” (3). Once you entered all the products you wish to have for this specific cart.
4. Once you have clicked “add items” you will get to the “order summary” page, where you can see total costs etc. This is where you can “save cart” (1) meaning this will be a pre-set order that can be reordered with just a few clicks. Save the cart with an appropriate name and you can go directly to the “checkout”(4) for identical orders in the future. If you forgot to add an item you can “add item” (2). Here also If you wish to remove items from your order/ saved cart you can remove it and then update the order. Finally if you’re happy with the products and quantities you simply move on to “Checkout” (4).
5. After clicking on “Checkout” in picture above it will ask you what payment method you use PayPal or Credit Card. When selecting PayPal it will redirect you to PayPal to place payment with your PayPal account or if selected credit card it will bring you to the page where you can input your credit card details.
6. If you use Credit card did you know you can also save your Credit Card on file so that next time you order, you simply select “use saved credit card“. This will speed up your orders once again.
Now let’s pretend that you have placed your initial order and a week down the line you need to go in and order again. Below I will show you in 2 easy steps how to process your order using your previously “saved cart”.
How To Access Your Saved Carts
- Accounts – Saved Carts
2. Cart – View Saved carts
When you have done one of the 2 options above, it will show you all your “saved carts”. In the example below, I have set up multiple carts for various products and order types. This way once you have setup the carts, your ordering will take less than a few minutes to process as the products you want are already there. All you need to do is adjust the quantities you need to order.
So you can either simply click “order” (1) which will bring you to the order summary. Here you can choose to checkout and pay or you can “edit” the order (2).
How to Locate an Old Invoice
Another function that is often over looked is your invoice history. The shop online feature allows you to see any past invoices that have been invoiced or ordered from your Pro account. To find these invoices simple go to “Account” in the top menu bar on the front page, then look at the Order history section and click on “orders”.
Important Note: for physical orders outside of Australia please contact your PADI Regional Training Consultant for best practices in your region. Please double check this prior to placing an order as these are often available locally.
I hope this gives you a bit more of an idea of how easy it can be to order PADI materials on the shop online. I challenge you all to give it a try as it will not only save you time but will allow you to place an order online at anytime, with digital product orders arriving into your account within minutes of checking out.
If anything is unclear or if you need assistance with starting to use the shop online please contact you PADI Regional Training Consultant.